Tuesday 16 June 2015

Stranger's foot


My blog is called as stranger's foot.It's been 9 months since I was away from my home town, To this new place which might be described as the city of dreams.My blog is completely based on my very own experience.I enter my new life that is to be lived by,with many challenges.Actually it is a world that is upside down from my home town.It is completely different from Manipur. I find many amazing things. It was completely different for me.The people,environment,way of life everything is different to me and a new thing to me.But as time goes on I began to get the concept of being in this city.I had a difficult time tying to fit in in this place.
I had to follow certain strict rules to survive in this city of dream.I was admitted to one of the best college in Mumbai. My travel is through train which takes me one hour to reach,I had a great time enjoying the ride.One thing thing that I learn is that never be a kind girl when it comes to getting off or getting in train...because if you do that then you're looking for trouble.People will simply push you and will hurt you.And you can never give a bus driver a 100 rupee note for he won't return until the last stop.Never ever try to argue with the rikshaw drivers,they always win and you will find yourself as a fool.And one important thing is the traffic...It drives me crazy.It really is irritating.Because of the traffic I had to be always one hour ahead of schedule.I would never buy a car for myself even I had a chance to.
Even though I had such difficulties I am happy and enjoyed living here.I liked the people a lot. I got the best college ,students,friends,not to mention my two awesomest teachers.They are so cute and good to us.
I know now that if I had to be someone in my life,I had to struggle alot. Life is full of miseries we just have to overcome them by challenging them.I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.

By: Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment